Sunday, May 27, 2007

18th AGM photos!

As promised...here are the photos!

First up, we had an induction ceremony of our new members. And this was the pledge the members had to take.



This is a photo of those who attended the AGM sitting opposite me. See some old members like Nancy, Cliff & Simon? Muahaha...I had my way of asking them back! I was not VPE 2 for nothing ok!

The next half of the people sitting opposite me! Yeah, the pencil box & water bottle belongs to me! See the engrossed faces!


These are the people to my right! See Hung Jui taking up most of the picture! HAHAHAHA!



Oh, our program sheet! And we are President's Distinguished Club for the 5th year running! Woo hoo~~~
That's Cheng Lin holding our EXCO elections. That's a heavy responsibility alright!


Finally Sugeng who was sitting to my left gave a mini-speech on filling up the role of SAA.



We are having our exco meeting on 6 June 2007 for all out-going and in-coming exco. Let's see what's the motto of our next president! Will update here so keep watching!