Thursday, June 28, 2007

A glimpse into our EXCO retreat

Cheng San TMC's incoming exco had a self-funding exco retreat on the 23 June 2007 at the Pan Pacific Hotel. The pictures taken in the hotel room has not come into my hands yet, these are the ones I have, those outside the room.

This is our poster!!


After a fruitful retreat from 2pm-10pm, which the photos will come in another post, Lani, Ronald, Daniel, Hung Jui and Esther went for supper at Makansutra.

This is the evidence!
I took this picture when both Lani & Ronald were engrossed in chatting.

Daniel & I were playing around with our camera phones. Yeah, this is a picture of him trying to take a picture of me.

When the food came........... BBQ stingray!!

BBQ stringray + hokkien noodles!! We still had fried oyster omelette but we were so happily eating that I didn't manage to take a picture of it.

This is only the glimpse of the EXCO retreat, a small part, the other photos will come soon! Stay tuned!