Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Soccer Fever!

Bak Kia enjoying his chips
Ken, Lani aka JabuLani and me
Tricia and Chang Hu
The Cheng San crowd

After much enticement from Chang Hu I decided to join the group to watch the soccer game at Cheng San CC! I am not a football fan but after watching Japan versus Paraguay, my mindset has changed. I was not only there for the game but also for the excitement of watching it with close to 600 pax! In the end Paraguay won because of the penalty kicks. Sigh. Our hopes of having an Asian team in the finals have gone down the drain. However, Japan's defence tactic was strong. Nevertheless it was an amazing match between the two teams. We had fun watching the coaches breaking in sweat and tears. The whole crowd cheering and clapping when each team almost scored a goal during the 90minutes.

Thank you all who were there... Chang Hu for organising, Kenneth, Tricia, Bak kia, Lani, myself haha... Henry and Leslie who were there to keep for crowd control.